Technical DetailsCreaceed will provide basic instructions to set up CeedVocal SDK in your iOS application.
- is based on the open source projects Julius (decoder) and Flite (phonetizer).
- is provided in the form of a static library with header files. The programming language of the SDK is Objective-C.
- is a multi-locutor Automatic Speech Recognition SDK, meaning that no training is required.
- supports isolated words recognition from a user provided list of up to 5,000 words (can take from 0 to 2 seconds to output result, depending on word count).
- supports keyword spotting. No grammar based recognition at this time.
- is optimized for fast launch times (about 3 seconds for loading acoustic model, excluding phonetizations)
- provides a phonetizer which is sufficient for common words, but won't phonetize neither abbreviations nor numbers, and won’t give access to phoneme sequences.
- is available in 6 languages: English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish and Italian.
- provides Voice Activity Detection (VAD), but may need manual cut in noisy environments.
- is provided as a Universal Binary library (armv7/armv7s/arm64/i386/i86_64) for easier setup within the Simulator.
- iOS 6.0 SDK required for development, and deployment possible on iOS 5, 6 and 7 devices. Deployment on iOS 4.3 still possible but with armv7 architecture only.
- supports 32-bit and 64-bit architectures.
© 2008–2016 Creaceed SPRL. Apple, Mac, Macbook, iOS, OS X, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.